Chef Fred's Raspberry Chipotle Glaze
2 pints raspberries
1 cup minced yellow onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 roma tomatoes, charred and peeled
4 chipotle peppers, rough chop (save sauce)
¼ cup brown sugar
1 cup apple cider vinegar
chicken stock as needed
salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté onion and garlic until translucent
2. Add raspberries and chipotle peppers until berries are soft.
3. Add vinegar, sugar, and tomatoes.
4. Add ½ cup chicken stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Puree in a blender, season to taste, add more stock if needed. Consistency should be similar to a barbecue sauce.