Gramma Jo's Organic Garlic Oil
Garlic oil is great to use to sauté vegetables, to top grilled fish or steak or as a dipping for bread (add some fresh Parmesan). It’s also the perfect addition to pasta sauces.
6 oz Gramma Jo's Organics Garlic
2 cups extra virgin olive oil
Fresh rosemary, chives, basil or oregano.
- Peel and cut the root ends off the garlic cloves.
- Place garlic cloves in a small pot.
- Cover the garlic cloves with extra virgin olive oil. Make sure the garlic cloves are completely submerged.
- Turn the heat on to low and allow the oil to come up to a gentle simmer.
- Cook the garlic cloves for 25-35 minutes or until the garlic cloves are soft and golden brown and the oil is perfumed..
- Allow the garlic cloves and oil to cool completely before storing it in a glass jar or plastic container.