Ingredients:This refreshing Brazilian drink is perfect for hot summer days. Or on any day when you need a little summer!
Tip: For a hot and spicy twist, add a few jalapeno slices to step 4!
2 ounces cachaça
1 fresh lime
1 to 2 teaspoon fine brown sugar or raw cane sugar, to taste
2 fresh mint sprigs
- Slice lime in half.
- Juice one half of the lime.
- Slice the other half in rounds.
- Place lime juice, one mint sprig and sugar into a cocktail shaker and crush with a muddler.
- Add cachaça and a handful of ice. Shake well and pour into a rocks or old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with remaining lime slices and mint.