gotcha organic oranges?
gotcha organic lemons?
gotcha organic avocados?
gotcha organic limes?
gotcha organic grapefruit?
Get your gotcha™ brand citrus and avocados exclusively
at the Anthony Marano Company. Packaged fresh daily.
Conventional and USDA certified organic citrus and
avocados are available in our exclusive Gotcha™ brand.
Packaging created for both vertical and horizontal shelving orientations.
Ingredients:This tart is rich and creamy yet light and refreshing and will be sure to wow your family and friends. Use ripe kiwis for this recipe, slightly soft and sweet.
8 large graham crackers
7 tsp unsalted butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups half and half
1/2 cup sugar
2 egg yolks
1 whole egg
2 tsp all purpose flour
2 tsp Madagascar vanilla extract
1 pinch of salt
7 ripe kiwis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter and in a food processor, combine with graham crackers, sugar and salt.
- Press crumbs into a pastry dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove crust from dish and let cool completely.
- Heat half and half in a small saucepan on low-medium heat until it just begins to simmer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, yolks, egg, flour and salt.
- While whisking, slowly pour in heated half and half.
- When all ingredients have been incorporated, pour all ingredients back into saucepan.
- Heat on low to medium heat, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens.
- Turn off heat, pour through a strainer into a bowl and add in vanilla extract.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let cool for at least 4 hours.
Once everything has cooled, spread pastry cream into the crust. Slice kiwi thinly and cover cream and tart. Cool for another two hours then serve.