Flour-Less Avocado and Banana Pancakes
1 medium ripe (or overripe) banana
1 medium ripe avocado
1 large egg, beaten
1/4 cup vanilla soy milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
4 tb gluten-free quick oats
- Place banana, egg, oats, soy milk and vanilla extract and avocado into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over-medium-low heat. Use non-stick cooking spray to coat the pan.
- Pour 3 tb of batter into pan to make each pancake (small).
- Cook 3-4 minutes per side, until browned on each side.
- Serve with fresh blueberries.