Warm Potato Salad
3 pounds red or yellow potatoes
1 – 12oz jar pickles
1 1/2 cups crispy fried onions
3 oz vegetable oil
- Boil potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool.
- Peel and slice potatoes into small chunks.
- In a bowl, cut pickles into small slices and mix together with potatoes. Add 1 cup of the crispy fried onions and mix.
- Drain the juice of the pickles into a small sauce pan, add oil and bring to a boil. Add pepper and herbs.
- Pour dressing over the salad and mix. Garnish with the remaining fried onions and serve.