"Easy as Pie" Peach Pie
5-8 yellow peaches, peel and slice
1 package frozen pie crust
1 egg, whisked (optional)
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup flour
2 tbs salted butter
2 or 3 pinches cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thaw pie crust according to pie crust instructions.
- Place sliced peaches into large bowl, add in brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Stir until peach slices are coated.
- Fill bottom pie crust with coated peaches.
- Cut butter into 4-6 slices, place on top of coated peaches.
- Place upper pie crust on top according to package instructions.
- Brush upper pie crust with a small amount of the whisked egg (optional).
- Bake pie at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of Mountain View Fruit Sales.