Thai Grilled Peaches
4 fresh ripe, medium peaches
1 tbs dry Thai spice mixture OR 1 tsp mixture of red chili flakes, dry leaf thyme, garlic powder, lemon pepper, and ground coriander
1 oz. crumbled Chevre goat cheese or Feta
16 whole wheat crackers
fresh herb sprigs for garnish
- Peel peaches, cut in half and remove pits.
- Dust well with spice mixture. Cover and hold for 30 minutes.
- Before cooking, spray peaches lightly with non-stick spray.
- Grill or broil until lightly browned on each side, turning often. Cook only until slightly softened. Remove and cool briefly.
- Cut peaches into large wedges and place on a bed of lettuce.
- Sprinkle with crumbled cheese and serve with whole wheat crackers.