1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
3 tbs tomato paste
3 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
1 tbs and 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
pinch of cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan combine tomatoes, tomato paste, dates, 1 tbs vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and cayenne. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Transfer mixture to a blender and add remaining vinegar. Blend until smooth.
- Place ketchup in a mason jar or other glass container with a tight seal and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.