Roasted Cauliflower with Shallots
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
olive oil or canola cooking spray
lemon pepper seasoning (salt-free)
1 red onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 shallots, cut into quarters
grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put cauliflower florets in single layer on cookie sheet or baking dish. Add red onion, shallot and garlic.
- Spray with cooking spray and stir to coat. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 25 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender and slightly browned. Stir once during the baking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and put back into the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.